Graduate Student Deadline Approaching for C2M’s 2017 Course!
Dear graduate students from science, engineering, law, policy, ERG and more – Check out the exciting companies (below) in Cleantech to Market’s 2017 course:
- eCalCharge – Smart charging for electric vehicles
Team Lead: Kyle Bertin
- GreenBlu – Sustainable, affordable, pure water
Team Lead: Kevin Benson
- Grow Plastics – Low CO2 plastics technology
Team Lead: Sofia Ramos Guerrero
- MICROrganic Technologies – Renewable, microbial fuel cells
Team Lead: Max Kushner-Lenhoff
- Packetized Energy Management – Balancing demand with renewable supply
Team Lead: Chris Roberts
- Sunvapor – Renewable industrial process heat
Team Lead: David Sternlicht
C2M is a unique technology commercialization program that discovers and improves pathways to market for early-stage, climate change-related technologies while training innovative clean tech leaders. Cross-disciplinary teams of MBAs, PhDs in science and engineering, JDs, and others work in small teams to advance the technologies. To learn more about C2M, check out our website and course pages!